Philips 9750 Digital Desktop Transcription Kit ( LFH9750 ) Reboxed
Philips 9750 Digital Desktop Transcription Kit (LFH9750) Reboxed
New with 12 months warranty
The Philips 9750 desktop digital transcription system makes digital transcription as easy as cassette-based desktop transcription but with all the advantages of digital systems plus can record conferences and dictation by plugging in an optional microphone. Features such as exchangeable Multimedia/SD Cards, compact DSS file format and a Visual Workflow display for easier file management.
- Works with exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card - industry standard storage media for input from mobile dictation devices
- DSS file format: This industry standard file format for digital recording devices offers minimum file sizes whilst maintaining crystal clear sound quality
- Back-lit Visual Workflow Display shows number of files, priorities, special instructions.
- Power save mode when left unattended
- Playback via headset or built-in loudspeakers
- Recording time position
- Delete button - partial file or whole file deletion
As a transcriber
- Tone, speed, volume, play, FF and skip Forward, Fast rewind and skip rewind controls
As a recorder (requires a Philips 276 microphone- not included)
- Can be dictated to directly using the Philips 276/10 handheld microphone
- Can record meetings using the Philips conference microphone 172
- On-board editing of sound files: choice of Insert and Overwrite settings
- Voice activation setting
- Microphone sensitivity setting
- SP (short play) and LP (long play) recording modes
- Supports dictator applied instruction to transcriptionist function
- User-defined labels
- Keyword assignment
- Philips 210 foot control pedal
- Philips 234 deluxe headset
- Philips 155 power supply unit
- Download/configuration software
- USB download cable
This item is brand new, but the outer packaging has been damaged. It has been reboxed in new, plain packaging.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!